Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Abby

So don't judge me but yesterday I was looking at old pictures of the girls and found some of Abby when she was little. She was such a good baby. She slept really well and rarely cried. At the time, I thought she was beautiful. However, looking back on these pictures, I think that I was still lacking lots of sleep. Take a look.




I think that I knew in the back of my mind that she might not be so cute now, but she has potential. And guess what!!! I was right. Just try and look at this picture without smiling.


I now think that Abby is the cutest thing in the world. She is constantly making us laugh and she still lets me cuddle her sometimes. So sorry Abby, you weren't the cutest baby, but look at you now!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is totally adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

When I was still in nursery I always thought she was so cute, and after seeing her cute blonde hair growing, she is even cuter.

Danielle said...

I think all newborns have some pretty hilarious pictures! Thais would go cross eyed for like two months after she was born (jordan was a little worried). Abby you are the cutest!

Where it all began said...

I have to agree with you Anna, it is so funny to look back at pictures and realize that they weren't as cute as you thought but they are still cute!!!!

Sheri N. said...

Hey Anna! Its sheri. I found your blog from a link on Danielles. I hope you dont mind me spying. :)

Well, your kids are beautiful! It looks like you are doing well. Does Sarah have a blog too?

Anyhow...if you want to check out what we are doing, feel free. My blog address is www.nelsonmom.blogspot.com. Bye!