Abby has had a rough week. I think she has got a major bruise everyday this week. After this latest one one her face she had a little conversation with her sister. It went something like this...
Hey Olivia, do I have a mark on my face?
It doesn't hurt so much here
Or here
but right here
No, ship shape!!!
She is fine, but I hope no one calls CPS before the bruises heal.
I totally understand about kids having bumps and bruises, especially since all of my kids were bleeding at some point yesterday at the water party. haha! We should get the girls together soon to play, Tessa KEEPS asking! :)
That is hilarious! Once Liam was playing with Ariane and fell on a downhill driveway, scraping up his face and making a massive purple goose-egg on his noggin. I didn't take him to church for two weeks until it healed. It was gruesome! Your commentary is a hoot!
4 comments:
I totally understand about kids having bumps and bruises, especially since all of my kids were bleeding at some point yesterday at the water party. haha! We should get the girls together soon to play, Tessa KEEPS asking! :)
Abby what happened to your face?! Ha ha love Tommy Boy... and I love your girls.
Soooo.... funny. I love "Olivia's" answer.
That is hilarious! Once Liam was playing with Ariane and fell on a downhill driveway, scraping up his face and making a massive purple goose-egg on his noggin. I didn't take him to church for two weeks until it healed. It was gruesome! Your commentary is a hoot!
Post a Comment