Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby #3 is on his/her way!!!

So a lot of you know already, but we are expecting baby #3 in March. I have been waiting to announce it until I heard the heartbeat which we heard today. Everything looks and sounds great and we have an ultrasound scheduled for 2 weeks from today. The girls are very excited especially Olivia who asked the Doctor today if she was going to take the baby out now so she could see him (she can't decide whether she wants a boy or a girl). I don't think that they understand how long babies take to grow. It might be a long 7 months.

6 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I did know, But COngrats again! I can't wait to me he/she! let me know if you need anything. Rest woman! school, kids, house, hubby, take it easy.

Lexi said...

Congrats Anna! That is very exciting news. :-) We are happy for you!

Sayyadina said...

HOLY HAPPYNESS! Yay for a baby!

My favorite moment of pregnancy with Rivulet was when Lemur was leaning against my belly and Rivulet kicked. He sat up and stared at my belly, "WHAT was THAT?!" with a look of horror on his face. Then he called the baby "Kicking you" until she was about two weeks old. Good times.

Good luck! Let me know how a third is, btw.

Sheri N. said...

Congrats Anna and Alex! Very exciting.

Anonymous said...

I knew it!!! You just had that glow the last time we saw you before we left. Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!