This semester one of my classes wasn't offered at night so I had to sign up on Friday morning. I was kind of stressing out about finding someone to watch the girls that wouldn't charge me too much and was reliable. One of my friends from the ward offered to watch them on Fridays if I would watch her kids on Tuesdays. I can't believe how well this has worked out for us. My girls now refer to her girls as their best friends and they play so well together. It has also given me the chance to get to know Amber better and we have become really good friends. It has been a great experience (I hope Amber feels the same-if not, there is only 9 weeks left of school). Last week, the girls thought it was too cold outside (95) and they needed sweaters. Not any sweater would do-it had to have a hood. Here are some pictures I took of them in their sweaters.
This one I would like to title "Girls in the Hood"
Here is Zoe and Abby chilling in their chairs.
Here is Tessa and Olivia-and yes for all of you Barbie movie fans, they were playing "The Diamond Castle"
So anyway, Thanks Amber for putting up with my girls and letting them play with their BFF's twice a week-everyone in the Elledge home thanks you.
1 comment:
Aww, Anna I am getting all teary eyed reading this! This has worked out great and I know my girls love your girls! Only 9 more weeks? It has gone by really fast! We might have to work out another agreement after the baby comes! It has been great getting to know you too! Oh and I love the pics!
Post a Comment