Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas

So I am a little late with the post-I have been very busy doing nothing all day to make up for the craziness of last semester. I actually don't have any pictures of the girls on Christmas morning, but they had a great time. Once Abby saw the candy in her stocking-she didn't want to open any presents-just candy!! I did get some pictures of our Christmas eve party though. We went to my Mom and Dads house with all of my brothers and sisters minus one brother. My SIL Joyce has all the costumes and a program to do the nativity. It is really fun to get the kids dressed up and they absolutely love it.


My brother made a great donkey for Mary.


We also had a very authentic manger for baby Jesus.


There was a really cute Shepard!!

And a extremely feminine wise man.

No comments: