Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Shower

I feel so lucky to have such great friends and family around. I didn't think that I would get another shower, but my sister-in-laws and my good friend Sommer offered to throw me one, so I actually got 2. The first one that my sis-in-laws threw was awesome, but I didn't take one picture (if anyone has any please send them my way). The next weekend was the one at sommers house and unfortunately I got plenty of pictures-I look like a total dork in all of the pictures!! Anyway, we got tons of cute clothes and blankets for the new man and I think we are finally ready for him to come-Just 10 days left (hopefully less)!!! Thanks to everyone who helped with the showers and those that came-I felt very special!!

Opening some super cute clothes!! I can't wait till he is here to dress him up.

My friend Amber picked out this cake-tell me it is not the cutest cake you have ever seen!!


Just in case you didn't get the full effect of the belly in the other pictures, here it is-yes there is only 1 baby in there (I hope).

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

You look so good Anna. I bet you are really excited for your little man to get here. Thank goodness he is going to be a Spring baby.

lexid said...

I love that outfit! I really really hope for your sake Anna that he doesn't fit into it right away! :-) Oh and the cake is the bomb!

Sheri N. said...

That is the best belly shot I have ever seen. Your face expresses it all. Just think in a few more weeks you might be able to see your toes again. Congrats. I cant wait for the pics.

Auburn said...

Definitely hoping it's less than 10 days. I know that feeling. You just want them to stinkin' come already. But then I guess that's when the fun REALLY begins, right?

Nicole said...

You look great! Hey send me your email so I can send you an invite to our blog! nicole@desertbrilliance.com

Sayyadina said...

Wow. You look so great! I mean that, too, btw. Can't wait to see the pictures! That cake is adorable.