Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

The girls had a great Easter this year. For me, it was a little stressful. My mother-in-law had just left so I had all 3 kids by myself for the first time and trying to do all the fun Easter activities almost made me crazy. Next year I will try and spread some of the activities throughout the week rather than all on the same day. We made sugar cookies and dyed eggs and tried to have a lesson on why we celebrate Easter all the same day. Here are some pictures of the girls (sorry that they are naked pictures. Between potty training and the dye-we went without). They loved to color on the eggs.
We had a little photo shoot on Sunday Morning before Church in their new Easter dresses. I forgot Owen because he was in sleeping.
On Sunday we went to my parents house for dinner and an egg hunt-it was fun now that there are more cousins and some older cousins to help. Everyone had a great time!!

3 comments:

Auburn said...

too funny! easter last year was when Cannon was a week old and it nearly made me crazy too! this year was much better, but I only have two munchkins not three!!

Joyce Wolfley said...

Such cuties! You can tell they loved coloring the eggs.

Shi and Family said...

What a cute blog!!! You have an even cuter family! Your second oldest girl looks just like you!!!