Thursday, April 9, 2009

Owen Update

We have been doing a whole lot of nothing these last 2 weeks. It has been nice for me, but I think the girls are going a little stir crazy. Luckily my Mother-in-law has been here to entertain them and to let me get some regular naps which has been awesome. I don't know what we are going to do when she has to go home this weekend.
Owen has been doing awesome. I don't remember the girls sleeping as much as he does. He is really only awake for maybe 2 to 3 hours every day. This is what he looks like almost all day.


This is what happened when I tried to get him some tummy time. Lazy!!!

I think that he might be faking some times though because this is what happens when he is awake.

The poor kid is in danger of being loved to death!!! So far, the girls just adore him and can't get enough of him. I took him to the doctors on Tuesday and he is already 10lbs 2 oz and 22 in long.

7 comments:

Auburn said...

cute, cute, cute! Cannon slept a LOT too. Must be a boy thing!

Britt said...

precious.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh!! He is so adorable and cuddly looking!!! I just want to pick him up and snuggle with him!! Lucky you!! That's cute that his sisters love him so much!

Danielle said...

Congratualtions Alex and Anna! I am not sure if I have your correct address...will you send it to me? I have the perfect thing I want to send you and Alex.

Heidi Joncas said...

What a cute little boy! He is so tiny!


Thank you for your intrest on my blocks.I am doing them this weekend. I just wanted to see if you wanted them. From your comment on my blog it said you wanted:

HOME- $16.00

If you are still interested please email me back as soon as possible to confirm your order. Then we can set up payment and pickup/delivery/or shipping arrangements.

joncasfam at gmail dot com

Thanks!!
Heidi

Sayyadina said...

Cute little guy! And be grateful: Leemur was that big the day he was born!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love those cheeks.