Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Boy

Poor Owen is not going to know his own name. The girls refer to him as brother and Alex calls him "the boy". We vary rarely call him Owen. Maybe this will change in the future-who knows. He just keeps getting cuter everyday and learning new things. He has started to grab at everything-including hair which is very annoying. He has also started sleeping longer during the night-hallelujah. I almost feel normal again. Here are some more pictures of the boy.

9 comments:

Andrea said...

He is so flippin' cute! I can't believe how quickly babies change. They look different week to week, I swear! I LOVE it..."the boy!" What a cutie.

Joyce Wolfley said...

I love the second picture. He looks like he's pointing out something you've done wrong.

lexid said...

He is so cute. We call Billie "girlie" all the time. Maybe that is what happens when you have a single sex kid. It was fun to see you sat night!

Kindy said...

He's so cute as always! I love the name "the boy". Benjamin is called "Budder or Bubbie" or other nonesense words. Gotta love it.

Danielle said...

He is a cutie! Are you guys having fun with another boy in the mix ( I bet Alex is happy!) Did you ever get my little package?

Congrats!! You guys have a beautiful family!

Sayyadina said...

what a cute little mug! We still sometimes call my son "the boy." the cutest is that his sister doesn't use his name. She ONLY calls him Leemur!

Shi and Family said...

He is so cute! I am glad he is still alive after all that poking at the hospital! That would have killed me watching him get poked like that! We really need to get together someday, and our boys can be best friends like we were when we were little!

Sayyadina said...

Anna, I started a Michaelson Family reunion blog, but don't have email addresses for anyone in your family to invite them to read it . . . how do we get in touch to hand these out? Are you on facebook?

2MyGirls said...

He is adorable! How old is he? I am sorry to hear about your horrible ER experience. We just visited the ER last week--not so much fun.