Friday, May 29, 2009

Great News

We just got news today that Alex is going to be recalled!! This means that he will have a job next year. He is not sure what school he will be at, or what he will be teaching, but it is nice to know that he has a job. This is such a weight lifted off our family. Now we are going to have an awesome summer without worry!!

8 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

yeah for you. I hope you have a good weekend.

Tiffin said...

That's wonderful news!! What a load off!!

zippy said...

Oh that is great news! I'm so happy for you all. Glad to hear you got the news just in time to enjoy the summer. : )

Kari said...

Hurray for you guys!! That is wonderful news and a huge relief! Have a great summer

Alyssa Elledge said...

That is a HUGE relief! So glad to hear this. By the way, I keep thinking about that cauliflower salad you made...so delicious!

Brenda said...

Awesome news! I bet that'll make it easier to enjoy the summer!

Anonymous said...

What a load off huh? Just checking in to see what's new at the Elledge home. Miss ya!

Aubrey said...

That's great news! Congratulations to the husband.