I finally just caught up on your blog. I love the pictures of you guys in Wyoming. It does look like you are in a time warp. I bet it smells like childhood there.
I am going to miss holding your chubby boy and I'm also going to miss your cute little girls. If you don't contact us whenever you pass through Utah you're in trouble!
2 comments:
Those are wonderful! And your boy has the cutest little Wofley mouth I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing.
I finally just caught up on your blog. I love the pictures of you guys in Wyoming. It does look like you are in a time warp. I bet it smells like childhood there.
I am going to miss holding your chubby boy and I'm also going to miss your cute little girls. If you don't contact us whenever you pass through Utah you're in trouble!
Post a Comment