


They loved to play in the water, especially Owen who didn't want Alex to hang on to him at all, he wanted to do it by himself, but he kept falling over. It was so funny to watch him play in the water. They also loved to play in the sand!!



We packed a lunch and taught our kids why they are really called sandwiches!! Abby didn't like it so much and didn't eat any of her sandwich, but she did drink like 5 capri-suns.
We had such a great time and the weather was awesome! I forgot how sandy everything gets at the beach and our car now looks like the beach. We are still finding sand in the most interesting places on the kids!! We might have to make it a yearly trip.
5 comments:
Those pictures are so dang cute. I can't believe how big Owen is getting! I'm sad we're missing it! I hope we get stationed in San Diego so you guys can visit as much as you want!
THAT looks like so much fun---Beach time with a great family! Wish we could've been there too!
Looks like fun! I especially love that pic of Owen with sand on his face looking all serious. Made me chuckle! :-)
Dear Anna,
I loved seeing the picture of Owen and his sandy belly and face. I am also sad that I am not as close to the beach anymore. I miss you and your kids. Oh, and I am borrowing your blog background for a while.......it matches my bird. Thanks!
You gotta love the beach! Looks like the kids had a blast! We need to get together soon...
Post a Comment