Sunday, February 27, 2011

Taits Blessing

So I am pretty behind in my postings. We had Tait blessed on December 5th. He wore the same outfit that Owen did when he got blessed. Here are their two pics side by side. Can you guess which one is which??















I think we only make one kind of boy! We had the blessing the morning at church and then everyone came back here for lunch. Here are some pics of the day.
All of the cousins from my side of the family minus my Sisters kids.
All of the boys that helped bless him.
Our little family.
We just love Tait so much and can't imagine our life without him. We are so glad that he is ours forvever!

2 comments:

Shi and Family said...

Hey girl, nice post... I loved the picture of the guys who blessed your babe, I think I saw Amon and Vern and I definitely saw your dad. Were Aaron and Dennis in the pic? It has been ages since I have seen your family, Everyone is so grown up! It is funny because Amon looked so grown up but then I think about my brothers and they are just as old! I hope all is well!

Alyssa Elledge said...

Tait looks EXACTLY like Owen! Cute, cute, cute! Wish we could've been there.