5 years ago
Monday, March 21, 2011
Teacup Clock
I totally stole this idea off of this blog and I love the way it turned out. She had just collected random teacups and saucers and they were all different colors and shapes, but I didn't have the time to look around for the perfect ones so I just spray painted a set that I got off of craigslist. I love how the colors turned out and I think it adds so much to the room.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where in the world do you find time to do all this stuff? You are so talented and crafty! I have been trying to make a busy/quiet book for Arlo, it is still not done and I started in September! Sad, I know!
I love it! It is perfect in the space.
I was wondering where you saw this idea and then today on the nate berkus show this mormon chic was on and when I went to her blog, walah! There it was! It looks EXACTLY like hers! Very fun!
Post a Comment