Monday, June 2, 2008

It's Just Sad

Even though lots of people consider Buckeye to be the "country", we are not country folk. My kids have never ridden a horse or a cow or a tractor. So the other day when I told Olivia to ride the bunking bronco, she had no idea what I was talking about. This is why I love technology. I got on you tube and searched for rodeos and found some and showed her the bronco rides for about 10 minutes. Later that day, I saw her and Abby on this



My poor children. Their mom is such a geek that they have to resort to riding the roll of batting. It is just sad.


Abby thinks it is the best ride in the world. If only she knew!!! Maybe we can remedy the no horse riding when we go to Wyoming this summer. For now though, they will be riding the batting roll.

May I just add also that the thing on Olivias head is supposed to be a headband and she now refuses to wear it as such and insists that it is her "bandanda" and wears in on her forehead. I don't know how she ended up so strange when both Alex and I are so normal.

2 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

it is weird that people think we are in the country..

Anonymous said...

Ummm... Hi, have you guys seen/smelled all of the cows. This is the country or what's left of it anyway. LOL Oh, and I think your kids are very creative. ; )