Monday, June 9, 2008

Memories

This last week I took some of my Mom's old pictures and my friend Julie scanned them for me with her awesome scanner. It was really fun to be able to see old pictures of my family. It brought back lots of good memories. I thought as tribute to Aaron because he is gone I would post some of his baby pics that I found. Dennis used to tell me how cute he remembers Aaron being as a baby and how he wanted to take him everywhere with him. Now I can see why.

Good luck Aaron. Hope you are having fun!!!

2 comments:

Aaron and Chels said...

dang he was a cutie...I guess he was born with that receding hairline. ha ha ha....crap it's not as funny teasing him when he's not here.

Joyce Wolfley said...

He had more hair back then than he does now! What a cutie pie!