Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Zoo Days

Last Saturday we had free tickets to the Phoenix Zoo so we loaded up the girls to go see the animals. What someone forgot to tell us was that even though is was the middle of September, we would almost die of heat exhaustion. It was so hot, Olivia kept asking if we could find some shade and Abby was chanting "water, water, water" the whole time. We only stayed 2 hours and then we needed to leave.















We were able to get some great pictures of the animals.














Here we are dying of heat exhaustion.







The girls love this carousel-Olivia tried to shove a little boy because he was on the Lion and that is what she wanted. I finally got her to settle for the tiger.

4 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

Fun times! Your girls are just so cute. =) You did get some great pictures too!

Andrea said...

Way cute pictures! Your girls are so adorable! I love the zoo. I know, seriously, when do we get to experience some nice Fall weather here!

Joyce Wolfley said...

They are so adorable! I'm glad they enjoyed the zoo, even if it was hot.

Anonymous said...

That picture of Abby is such a great shot and almost nostoligic (sp?) looking. It would look beautiful framed and in B & W!!!