Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Pictures

I wanted to get some pictures taken of the kids for Alex for fathers day. My friend Shauna came through again and took some amazing pictures. We also had all of the cousins on my side in town so we tried to get some pics of all of them. We went at 7 in the morning and it was still so hot and muggy outside. Poor Abby looks like she is about to pass out in some of the pics. It was a fun morning!


This is the best shot we got with all the kids. Owen kept trying to crawl away.


These are my sisters new twins. They are so stinking cute!! I love this picture.

This a collage that my friend put together for me to give to Alex. He loves it!


6 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

These are SO great Anna! I love that collage too! I can't believe how grown up Owen looks... *sniff sniff* We sure miss seeing you guys every Sunday!

Shi and Family said...

They are way to cute!!! And the pictures turned out great too!

Alyssa Elledge said...

I LOVE the pictures! Such a cute idea! Can't believe how cute those kids are! Miss you guys.

Heather said...

so cute!

Tiffin said...

Anna, you have beautiful kids!!! What great pictures!

Sheri N. said...

I thought Sara already had a set of twins....is this a second set or was I mistaken?